MOD’SPE Paris Central Europe offers seminars and made to measure training programs for companies of the fashion sector. Our experts are available for trainings in our school or in a location chosen by the company.
The length of a training program is defined in concert with the client company and is in relation to its specific needs.
Our clients …
C&A, CERRUTI, HEDUS, GROUPE VIVARTE, WEILL, FEDERATION FRANCAISE DU PRÊT-A-PORTER FEMININ
- Sales Strategy
- Brand protection
- Licensing development
- Retailing strategy and development
- Conception of a business plan
- Retailing / Managing a retail outlet
- Personal Selling
- Communication /Customer loyalty
- Buying plan /Negotiating
- Fashion Merchandising
- Latest merchandising trends
- The Fashion shop window / window dressing
- Monitoring competition on the Internet
- Fashion and Business English
All trainings are chargeable to a company’s inherent training budget.
In application of the dispositions of Book 9 of the Work Code specific to the organization of vocational training programs, a training convention is signed between MOD’SPE Paris and the client company.
All our trainings are taught by professional experts working in their specialized fields. Internships can be organized within the client company as well as in another company.